*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776102-Advantages-and-Disadvantages
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#776102 added February 26, 2013 at 9:03am
Restrictions: None
Advantages and Disadvantages
You know, sometimes when Cindy sends us the prompts, I'll find something she sends in the messages with the prompts more interesting then the prompt itself.

This is one of those days. Cindy included that fact about how it's impossible to hum with your nose plugged. What do you think I did when I read that?

I tried to do it, of course, I held my nose and tried to hum. First I just tried to do a single tone. Then, I tried to do a few tunes like "The Itsy Bitsy Spider followed by Beethoven's Ninth Symphony. All three times, I produced some sound. Granted it didn't last very long begfore my lungs rebelled. Still, I think "Impossible" is too strong a word.

So, as for the prompt, what are some of the advantages of being in this circle?

You mean, that story I just told you doesn't count as one of them.

Seriously, the advantages are summed up perfectly by Cindy in the Surprise she just sent us. These people have become like great friends to me, and I love it when I log into WDC to find that I have many e-mails because I know that most of them are going to be comments or something else from the group.

Disadvantages?

Well, sometimes it's just too much bloody work. I particularly feel like I don't have enough time to comment on as many other people's blogs as I should. Sometimes I feel downright guilty when there's comments on my blog, but I haven't been commenting on the blogs of others.

I guess we just have to deal with that.

The King Signature

© Copyright 2013 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776102-Advantages-and-Disadvantages