*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776208-The-Coup
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#776208 added February 27, 2013 at 6:13pm
Restrictions: None
The Coup
The question here was what would you do if you were king of the world for a day.

I actually thought of an answer while I was in bed.

I would require that every country in the world (from the United States to Eritrea) appoint a member of the Blogging Circle of Friends as their president, Prime minister, dictator for life or whatever the country uses. That would be the one requirement for all countries from henceforth.

Imagine how much better the world would be. Can you imagine two countries run by members of this circle going to war? In addition, I'll bet we could put a stop to problems like discrimination against homosexuals and destruction of the environment. Not to mention, the people would probably think we were more entertaining to watch then the current world leaders anyway.

So what do you think guys? Should we go for it? A Blogging Circle of Friends Coup to bring about this Utopia I'm dreaming of?


The King Signature

© Copyright 2013 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776208-The-Coup