*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776106-One-Hundred-Days
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#776106 added February 26, 2013 at 11:23am
Restrictions: None
One Hundred Days
The February 26, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
What do you feel are the advantages of belonging to the Blogging Circle of Friends? The disadvantages?
Is there anything you'd like to see changed? Do you have any other suggestions or comments? Be honest!

One hundred days,
I am amazed
at how swiftly time runs
when I am having fun.

The main advantage to blogging with friends is encouragement. I know there are probably disadvantages, but at this moment none come to mind. I may think of something later on today or in the morning. The problem with disadvantages is depression, I can think of all sorts of disadvantages when I am depressed. This morning I am not depressed, I could become depressed later today. At the moment, I am dealing with a "Girl Scout Cookie" high, which will wear off sometime later this morning.

Thought of the Day: Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. - Oprah Winfrey

Today is Tuesday, February 26, 2013. Today is Fiḍál (Grace), 1 Ayyám-i-Há (The Days of Há), 169 B.E. In three day, the nineteen day Fast will begin. In twenty-one day my mother's 92nd birthday will occur. In twenty-three days I will celebrate Naw-Ruz 170 B.E. and a New Year will arrive. This is my first Ayyám-i-Há I am celebrating without Mama. March 21, 2013 will be the first Naw-Ruz, I will celebrate without Mom.

Mom's physical presence is not here to celebrate these events with me. This is all right because Mom is in a better place. Mom is in paradise walking beside the Tree of Life. She is with her parents enjoying the beauty of God's immortal garden. Today I have to check the calendar and figure out which day I want to have a memorial service for her at the Baha'i Center. I think either Saturday, March 23 or Sunday, March 24, Mom always enjoyed weekend celebrations.

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776106-One-Hundred-Days