*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776347-Another-Week-of-Nothing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#776347 added March 2, 2013 at 6:46am
Restrictions: None
Another Week of Nothing
I think the blogging area of my brain has shrunk or left the premises as it's rare these days that a blogging topic jumps out at me as it did in the days of old. *Frown* Life's humourous moments seem few and far between lately and without those I guess I lose some of my motivation. I could whine for England instead, but you know me. Never one to complain. *Rolleyes* So all I can offer are a few observations -

*Bullet* There was something in the sky for a couple of days which came as a complete surprise and left me baffled as to what it could be. It was golden in colour and altered the sky to a pretty shade of blue. I had to Google it, then look it up in the dictionary. Apparently it was something called the sun, but it's disappeared now and normal grey service has resumed. How could there possibly be fifty shades of grey?

*Bullet* I managed the hike and quite enjoyed it despite the very low temperatures. The inclusion of two welcoming pubs along the way may have had something to do with it. My injured leg was a bit painful and my walking boots made my ankles sore. Strange as I've had them for two years and they've never hurt before. Either I've started walking differently or my ankles have put weight on since the last time I wore them.

*Bullet* I am trying to work out what device my hubby has or whether he has a microchip fitted which means every time he closes the toilet door the telephone rings and the call is always for him. It's always happened, but just lately it's so frequent I conclude it can't be pure coincidence.

*Bullet* We have rat visitors in the garden again which sends hubby into a paranoid frenzy and means I'm banned from feeding the birds. *Cry* He caught one in a friendly trap yesterday and released it a long distance away, but alas today there are two out there. At least it's finally made him arrange for someone to take down our useless, rustic shed where the rats seem to be hiding after being disturbed by the local building site. *Angry* I dread to think what may be underneath it.

*Bullet* I'm trying to plough my way through the help section of Twitter. I've been a member for a while and have a few famous favourites I forget to follow, but the whole fuss and popularity of tweeting has escaped me I'm afraid. I expect to discover the meaning of life and beyond within the next month or so by educating myself as to the whys and wherefores of Twitter.

Maybe then I'll find something interesting to blog about. I won't brag about having not one, but two stories featured in Newsletters this week however. Maybe I should take up writing as a hobby. *Rolleyes*

© Copyright 2013 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776347-Another-Week-of-Nothing