*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776500-Pills-glasses-and-other-old-people-stuff
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#776500 added March 3, 2013 at 2:44pm
Restrictions: None
Pills, glasses, and other old people stuff.
My aunt asked me what is the state of our health, that is the official opposition (0p) and moi.

I answered that in the case of the Op, for a healthy person, she takes a lot of pills - and as for moi, a sick person, I take none.

And we are both just fine, thanks for asking.


The business of the legal minds is still going on. It is amazing how much right is required to fix one wrong. The wrongs are getting to be more and more wrong, and the rights are still not sorting the wrongs. Still - there is a light up ahead - it may be a saving beacon in the darkness or the smashing clash of a train accident.


Time will tell.


The pups ended up at the count of seven.
The snails keep on being more, and still a proper name is not available.
Kittens are doing well.
The latest is a batch of Gecko eggs, and the first hatched today, too cute for words.



© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776500-Pills-glasses-and-other-old-people-stuff