*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776553-At-home-and-other-things--
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#776553 added March 4, 2013 at 7:50am
Restrictions: None
At home and other things. . .
So here I am again. I managed to get through the "I Write in December, January, and February" contest without missing one week. I am rather proud of that. I also am thrilled to be going again with the "I Write in March, April, May" contest.

In addition, as at least some of you already know, I have humbly volunteered my services to the PENCIL carnival Fundraiser. I am, in fact, in the kissing booth. So for a mere, 1,000 gift points you can actually kiss royalty. Not only that, but the royalty is me for heaven's sake, so what are you waiting for?

Actually, I have already received my first five kisses, from, of all people, Cindy Blaine. Leave it to Cindy to find out about something like that without my announcing it.

As for what's in my home that's no place else, I am going to say my bed. Yes, bed has always been a favorite place for me, whether it was the one I grew up in in New York, the one in my college dorm at New Paltz, the one in my apartment in Boston, or the one in my current apartment in China. I like being in bed, not because I like sleeping, but because there I feel free to just enjoy the feel of the blankets and think about whatever I want.

The King Signature

© Copyright 2013 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776553-At-home-and-other-things--