*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776729-This-ones-about-the-soft-reboot
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#776729 added March 6, 2013 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about the soft reboot.
30DBC PROMPT: I didn't really look because I don't really feel like interacting with the others today.

CIRCLE OF FRIENDS PROMPT: I didn't really look there either, because I still don't feel like playing nice today.

What's up everybody? Just stopping in to say hi, clean up some emails, let y'all know I'm still alive and whatnot. I just haven't felt right or up to par since surgery last Thursday (and some will argue that I'm never feeling quite "right" *Smirk*). I'll tell ya, those people at the hospital did a seriously good job of prescribing me pain meds, because just when I'm starting to wonder if they're working or not, I'm firing off rambling text messages and agreeing to watch cheesy chick flicks with little-to-no added incentive. Ah, me.

I at least want to announce that once I get back into the swing of things here at trusty ol' WDC, not only will I rejoin my peeps in the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, but I've also joined up with the "Blogging Circle of Friends . I also recently received an email from blainecindy, who graciously asked me to add a little something to the "Blogging Bliss" newsletter, an offer I plan on accepting as soon as I get back to her.

I do plan on doing some updates to the header up there as well (I think I mentioned that before). Ya know, smash a coat of paint up on the wall, rearrange the furniture and update the upholstery. Subtle touches. You'll notice them, and you'll like them.

MUSICAL BREAK!!

I can't remember if I posted this video a week or two ago when it first came out, but I'm posting it now because every now and then I like to freshen up the beats. So here's the new joint from http://www.rhymesayers.com/ artists The Uncluded. Dig it.



VITAL STATS:

*Quill* I know I'm late at getting around to this, but a huge congrats to Emily for the Best Blog at during this year's Quill Awards!

*Drbag* I was gonna finally post up some fun broken ankle pics, but I'm having trouble getting them fixed and stored and uploaded. Maybe another day. Eventually. At least I have the album started, even if it's set to "private" for now.

 
FOLDER
Ankle Pics  (18+)
Pictures from my fractured/dislocatetd ankle from December, 2012- May, 2014.
#1922728 by Fivesixer


And that's all for today, folks. Gonna try to get some catching up done if the space in my head allows. Thanks for stopping by. Peace, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!


© Copyright 2013 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/776729-This-ones-about-the-soft-reboot