*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777612-Funny-Friday-Embarrassing-Incidences
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#777612 added March 15, 2013 at 1:15pm
Restrictions: None
Funny Friday: Embarrassing Incidences
The March 15, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Life is full of incidences which are embarrassing when they happen,
but become more and more funny as time goes on. Share one such story.

An embarrassing incidence that became funnier as time passed, while I am attempting to remember one about myself I will write about one my brother related about himself and his oldest son.

At the time, he was still married to his first wife. His oldest son must have been two or three; the kid was able to ride in the seat of a shopping cart. He had taken his son to the PX to get some groceries. In the vegetable section, he turned his back on his son to pick out some items. While his back was turned, a top heavy, well endowed woman stopped her cart next to his. His son reached out and grabbed the woman boobs, all she knew was that someone had grabbed her breast, but she did not know who did it. She yelled at my brother, he of course told her that it was his son and not him. Needless to say, she did not believe him; however, he was much more careful about watching his son when he took the kick shopping.

I still cannot think of an embarrassing incident that happened to me which I later thought was funny. Perhaps I am the problem is that for me embarrassing incidents make me self-conscious. It could also be that when my nieces and nephews are with me they tend to behave themselves and do not do anything quite as embarrassing with me as they do their parents.

Self-conscious feelings
I must learn to overcome
look for the humor

Food for Thought: Remembering that I'll be dead soon is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything - all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure - these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important. - Steve Jobs

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/777612-Funny-Friday-Embarrassing-Incidences