*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778143-March-20-Easter-Eggs
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1913913
WRITTEN FOR THE CIRCLE
#778143 added March 20, 2013 at 7:18pm
Restrictions: None
March 20 Easter Eggs
March 20, 2013: What do colored Easter eggs make you think of?





         When seeing what the prompt was for today, I first thought of frustration. I remember hearing what the reason for the colored eggs. I had known what started the custom. Then I decided that I don't want to think about the negative when it comes to the holiday of hope and family.





         As I was falling asleep, I began to picture Easter Eggs. The colors catch attention. So a different kind of story came into my head. This is the story.





         One day God noticed that his human children were having problems see the opportunities He had placed for them. When a life had ended and the person would stand before God.


         


         God asked “Why are you not a doctor healing your sick brothers and sisters?”





                “I was never given the opportunity to move from the situation that I was born into.”





         After many of these discussions, God realized that humans did not see when he open up a door to them to grow into the best the individual could be. HE looked down on Earth. He saw that many of His children was only existing. They were walking right past the opportunities that would give them hope and happiness. Many of them didn't want to go on.





         God decided to do something about this dilemma with the future generations. As He created a new spirit to enter the Earth through a human mother, He scattered bundles of spiritual Opportunities. The winds lifted them one by one placing them in crucial times in the child's life. The bundles are bright in spiritual color. They are hidden by important events in life. What friends he/she would make. Would he choose the egg that is filled with loyalty, helpfulness, and a shoulder to cry on? Or would we ignore the bright package that God had placed at this point to help us realize the right path?





         The is Rent late , and eviction is a major concern. Have we picked that egg that has the information that leads us to more money or help.





         There are opportunities hidden now all decorated in brightness that should catch any eye, but now if we look for them we will see them.


         God kisses the infant spirit, “Be aware and hunt, I have sent eggs full of life, health, prosperity, and love. They are bright, but I have put them where you could stumble over them. If you don't seek them out you may not find them.”





         The angle takes the ball of infant spirit, and she carries the life to the mother to begin its journey.















Check out my contest
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1918690 by Not Available.









My words are ways to leave peices of myself behind for my children

© Copyright 2013 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (UN: writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ida_Matilda_Wright Help has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778143-March-20-Easter-Eggs