*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778961-Megan-Cleary
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#778961 added March 29, 2013 at 10:29am
Restrictions: None
Megan Cleary
March 29, 2013


Blogging Circle of Friends prompt is "If you could be any fictional character in the world, who would you choose to be? Why?"

I wouldn't say that I've ever wanted to be any fictional character, but there is one that I've felt like I could relate to very much. I always felt like my life was rather similar to Megan Cleary from The Thornbirds.

Megan Cleary grew up being the one in the shadows when it came to her parents. Her brothers always seemed to be favored, and for the longest time, I felt that my brother was the one who was loved and not me. I felt as if I would and could never be good enough....... Then there was the man,Father Ralph, whom she truly loved, but could never truly have........... Now, I've never been in love with a priest, but I have desperately loved someone who will never be completely mine.............. She always wanted to have a family of her own, and she did have two children, but there was a lot of conflict there......... Now, I've never been able to have children, therefore, I've never been able to have the family I've wanted either.......

Other News In My World!

Today is Good Friday, and my mom and brother are both at home.......... We had Mexican last night........It was pretty good.......... I watched another good movie last night........ It was called The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. I loved the characters in this movie, especially the one played by Maggie Smith. The central plot of the movie centered around the lives of some senior citizens who came from England to India to stay at a hotel called The Marigold Hotel. The acting was great, especially when you have actors like Maggie Smith, Judi Dench, Tom Wilkerson, ect.

I think I'm going to do some cooking today............. I might start off with fixing a fruit dip.......... Not sure which one yet, but it will be one of my Country Gourmet Home mixes.......... Just can't decide among these three flavors: vanilla, watermelon white chocolate, or raspberry white chocolate......... I still have some apple lemonade, so I think I'll so have some while I decide.......... After I make the dip, I might just make that chicken and rice casserole.......... I just might make the crabby seafood dip either tomorrow or on Easter.

If you're curious, all of those products I mentioned are in the Country Gourmet Home line. I'm an independent consultant...............

Here's my website......... http://www.mycountrygourmethome.com/pcockrell

Bye for now!

Sister of Mercy

© Copyright 2013 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/778961-Megan-Cleary