*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779477-Pranks--
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1903082
This is my blog which I intend to use for the new group that I am joining
#779477 added April 1, 2013 at 7:38pm
Restrictions: None
Pranks. . .
I've been away for a while. Honestly, while I enjoyed the Easter egg hunt, eventually I just reached a point where I had to throw the towel in until it was over.

The best prank ever played on me? Well, gong back a little. A year ago, I was in Ecuador. In Ecuador, as you may know, they have a festival called Carnival. Basically, the idea is to get all your sins out there so that Lent will be worth it. Anyway, I was getting ready for class when my boss announced that he had brought a cake for the occasion. I went into the common room and was enjoying a slice of the cake when he sprayed me with pink foam. The stuff stung my eyes and some of it got on the cake and made it taste soapy. After that, I watched while all of the other teachers and employees of the school got theirs. Even the receptionist, who not being a teacher, wore good clothes to school was not spared.

Anyway on another note. I learned that I won an Honorable Mention in a poetry contest. I think that's kind of cool because the poem was really a rush job. I've linked to it below. Warning: It's not one of my pleasanter poems.





 The Cry  (13+)
An Ottava Rima for a contest. Surprisingly, it won an Honorable Mention.
#1924508 by Weirdone-Back in the games

The King Signature

© Copyright 2013 Weirdone-Back in the games (UN: weirdone28 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Weirdone-Back in the games has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779477-Pranks--