*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779794-Day-22-Lego-of-my-Ego
Rated: E · Book · Contest · #1915339
30 Day Image Prompt Contest: 30 days, 60 image prompts and 227K worth of prizes!
#779794 added April 5, 2013 at 5:09pm
Restrictions: None
Day 22: Lego of my Ego
Me and my peeps. Chillin' in the city that never sleeps. Ralph's inner monologue whirled with positivity and excitement. Him and Jim had on their most flashy tux paint and were looking good! How could the ladies resist? An interesting pair strolled by, long legs and high heels abounded. "Hey you! Lego my Eggo!" Fail.

-----------------
Prompts: beautiful sunset/shadow person or 4 life size Lego people
Style: 55 word story
Excess: Night on the town, just me and my peeps. Chillin 10 out in the city that never sleeps. Ralph's inner monologue 20 was whirling with positivity and excitement for the night ahead. 30 Him and Jim had on their most flashy tux paint 40 and they were looking good! How could the ladies resist? 50 An interesting pair choose that moment to stroll by, long legs and high heels abounded. "Hey!" one of the girls shouted. Ralph puffed out his chest. "Lego my Eggo!" The drunk girls broke into peals of laughter.
© Copyright 2013 A*Monaing*Faith (UN: afaith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
A*Monaing*Faith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/779794-Day-22-Lego-of-my-Ego