*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781074-Reality-TV-Trash-or-Treasure
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#781074 added April 22, 2013 at 1:19am
Restrictions: None
Reality TV: Trash or Treasure
Hello everyone *Smile*

I am happy and glad to be back to my crazy ole self. Target day for hubby to be home is Tuesday. Been busy getting ready. Goes for first dialysis session on Monday. Found a great site to help me put together a mini cookbook for a renal diet. With all that said: to the prompt *Laugh*

REALITY TV: TRASH OR TREASURE


Well, to begin with, I really feel that entertainment is in the eye of the beholder. What may entertain me may not entertain you. That is all well and fine. I must admit I was hooked on the Survivor for many seasons until I actually began to question its intelligence. I loved the competition.

I began to think, now really, what would be your first thoughts if you were marooned on an island. YEA! Food and water. Here you see them running around in bikinis, losing weight and complaining that they are hungry. Well what is the matter with making a bow and arrow and a spear. Islanders and Indians did it years ago. Surrounded by an ocean and trees full of birds. OK.

What woman in her right mind would trade places with another man's wife and fix what she thought was wrong in her home. I got enough problems of my own with trying to fix someone else's.

The Amazing Race? Forget it!

Real Cops? Yea Right!

Dog the Bounty Hunter? Sure!

This is just to name a few that isn't worth the effort to work the remote on.

This is just my opinion


TRASH

© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781074-Reality-TV-Trash-or-Treasure