*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781200-Weather
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#781200 added April 23, 2013 at 9:23pm
Restrictions: None
Weather
Hello everybody *Smile*

First a mini update. Hubby not home yet, but I just found out some good news. He had his 1st dialysis on Mon. and his 2nd one today. He may get another tomorrow. The Doc hasn't been in yet, maybe this evening or tomorrow morning to write the orders.

They are also trying to get a schedule set up at the DaVita Center, which happens to be close to where we live. That is the same website I found the other night when I started research for a good renal diet. All is good. Now to the Prompt *Smile*

How much does the weather influence your mood?


I am kind of funny when it comes to the weather. On a cold rainy day I love to curl up in front of the fireplace and read or set up my PC and write. Cloudy days (several in a row) depresses me- hate it. I am a sun person. I love the east sun shining into my house first thing in the am. One should greet the sun. I hate being cold and can take the heat better. I always feel more productive on a warm sunny day and tend to get more things done both inside and out.

Please don't come through my screen and choke me but today and yesterday we hit 90 degrees and will be in the mid 80's all this week.

I need to add that, during the summer when we have stretches of 100+ days, oh yes does that get tiring and I can barely wait for them to end. I also hate the Hot Humid days when you can hardly breath and even the coolers don't work.



© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781200-Weather