*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781446-Finding-You
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #1918671
O'siyo Oginalii Tsilugi - Hello friends - Welcome - to My first blog. A place to share.
#781446 added April 27, 2013 at 12:29am
Restrictions: None
Finding You
Today's prompt:

Tell us about the one experience that has changed your life{/b}


Well, since life is an experience and changes daily, it is really hard to say. I have dealt with much just all of us. It is not over yet...But, there is one thing that has really changed my life and how I view things. I am sure you will all think I'm a dork...oh well...here it goes.

Writing! I found this site and all of you quite by accident. I have dabbled in writing for years but could never get it off the ground.

I am very happy to be able to pursue my passion and to have met all of you. Seven years ago I started a story, dropped it but never threw anything away. I have now joined the Novel Writing 101 group and picked that story up again.

Because of what I have learned here, you not believe the difference in the story. It is coming great and grows everyday.

So I would say now, my greatest experience that has changed my life...Finding you*Smile*

Kristina

© Copyright 2013 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781446-Finding-You