*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781693-I-have-the-big-head-with-myself-today
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#781693 added April 30, 2013 at 10:02pm
Restrictions: None
I have the big head with myself today
My dern computer croaked. It's the second computer I've had to croak in the past few months: one computer I had bought secondhand and used for around three years hit the dust back in the fall. My mother gave me her computer (which I bought her around four years ago) because she got remarried and her husband had a computer. One is plenty for the two of them - they hardly ever glance at a computer. Anyway, this one croaked too. I've just been looking at Facebook on my iPhone, but you can't really do Writing.com that way, and my job has it blocked.

The point is that now I have a new computer. I am paying for it by the month, but at least I can blog again. Wahoo! In addition to blogging, I am downloading all my songs off my iPod.

You can't tell me anything tonight. Me and my new computer have the big head with ourselves.



" . . .my doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and
a natural deficiency in moral fiber . . ."
Douglas Adams


© Copyright 2013 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/781693-I-have-the-big-head-with-myself-today