*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782029-This-ones-about-Mondays-Sunday-review
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#782029 added May 6, 2013 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about Monday's Sunday review.
30DBC PROMPT: "Blog. Tell us about your week. Include your favorite blog entry from your fellow challengers from the preceding week and, most importantly, why."

Sorry folks, I didn't forget about y'all. I just didn't feel like seeking out internet access yesterday. In fact, I did a lot of nothin' with my time and self yesterday. And it felt fantastic.

But that also means I'm an entry behind, so this one might be a little short. My choice for the entry deemed to be relevant or stuck with me the most or however we used to say it back in the days old the old "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS, as selected from my fellow challengers this month, is "The best birthday ever... by Elle - on hiatus .

My logic is simple. I think I read most of the entries that day (and if I missed yours, my bad). It seemed as though a lot of us really didn't have good, positive experiences to relate...sort of defeating the purpose of "Funny Friday". And that's ok; I'm sure it wasn't intentional. Although there were some quality stories shared, Elle's stood out from the rest of that day's crop of entries because it really seemed to fit the spirit of the day more than any of the other entries I saw.

But that's just my opinion. And that's why I get to write this stuff under my name. Don't like it? Go back to your own blog!! *Smirk*

MUSICAL BREAK!!

*Piano* As much as I love the original version of this song, this one is amazing...stark and beautiful compared to Radiohead's lush arrangement. Plus, there's something wonderfully gorgeous about Regina I can't quite place. *Clock*



VITAL STATS:

*Clock2* Hold tight...I'm gonna take a short break, maybe grab some lunch or read the rest of the Sunday Funday Review entries, and come back with some more 30DBC/BCF awesomesauce...

© Copyright 2013 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782029-This-ones-about-Mondays-Sunday-review