*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782213-May-8
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#782213 added May 8, 2013 at 6:33pm
Restrictions: None
May 8
We are moved. Well, all except a few little things I have to get out of the house. I have a garage full of junk and stuff!
We have moved many times. I am now at the st(age) where I wonder if I need any of it. I look at the boxes and know I have no room to put some of this STUFF on the nonexistant counter. There ar boxes of spices, rubs and cooking whatnot that I have no room for. There are boxes of scrapbooking paper/albums, a bag of Creative Memories gagets and stickers that I just don't have time or interest to use. My kids aren't really interested in having a scrapbook. Or don't mind as long as they don't have to do it. I have boxes of photos to organize and put into scapbooks but no place to do it.
Boxes on top ob boxes beside bins and more STUFF piled on the floor of the garage.
5/18 I am having a garage sale. Everything will be priced to sell not to "make Money" off it. I don't want to bring it home or drop it off at the Salvation Army. It goes.  At 2:00 everything is 1/2 price or free if under a $1. I may even go to the grocery store and get paper bags they can fill for $5.00.

I am taking the Exploratory Writing Workshop. I wrote a story for Nano 2011 and it was good but it had some elements and stuff that just didn't work. I am changing the story line, keeping the characters and doing a rewrite.  I have the idea, but how to make it work is something I have to really work on.

OH, NO my RLS is acting up and I am all out of pills. Guess I will take a walk and see if that helps.
All for now

             

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782213-May-8