*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782286-May-9
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1908951
Random thoughts, inconsistent posting
#782286 added May 9, 2013 at 12:42pm
Restrictions: None
May 9
What an interesting day. I waited all morning for the Jodi Arias verdict.  In January when I was laid up I watched the trial on TV when I went back to work I continued to monitor it on line. I even joined Twitter to follow and comment because no one I knew cared.  When I went to Memphis for a show, I spoke at length to a man about the Morman religion. Interesting how it played out.
So we got the charge of Murder 1 as guilty and today they start the aggrevation phase. Here the jury decides if she caused Travis undue trama before he died. As in was he dead before she adminstered all the subsequent wounds. I wonder if he was so shocked at her physical aggression that he couldn't fight back, or may be the fact that he wouldn't hit a woman was ingrained and he couldn't hurt her even to defend himself.  Anyway on with the trial.
I wrote a story for Short Shots called "The Rest of the Story" The prompt was a picture of a man in black and white, profile view leaning over an old 'Underwood' style typwriter.  I pondered the picture and wondered what his story might be. Then wrote it. I think it is an amazing story. We'll see how it plays out.

             

© Copyright 2013 Quick-Quill (UN: thekindred at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Quick-Quill has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782286-May-9