*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782398-Creation-Saturday-I-Used-to-Think
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#782398 added May 11, 2013 at 2:37pm
Restrictions: None
Creation Saturday: I Used to Think...
The May 11, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Write a list of statements beginning with "I used to think..."

*Coffeebl* I used to think that the only type of coffee I could drink was hot black coffee, but then I tried iced cafe mocha.
*Pthb* I used to think I had Arachnophobia, but then I killed a spider.
*Rolleyes* I used to think I was not spontaneous, but then I realized that the best things I ever do are on the spur of the moment.
*Shock* I used to think I was not afraid of electricity, but then I got a shock.
*Confused* I used to think I could not cook, but then I ate my own cooking and survived.
*Worry* I used to think that the worst thing that could happen was to lose my teeth, but then I had to have all my teeth pulled and got dentures.
*Carr* I used to think that having no sense of direction was a negative, but then I got lost and realized that even without a sense of direction I can always find my way home.
*Questionv* I used to think I could not write a vampire story, but then I entered the "Invalid Item and realized it does not matter as long as I try.
*Laugh* I used to think I had a weird sense of humor, but then I realized it does not matter as long as I have a sense of humor.

Jump off the cliffs of speculation
and strengthen your wings of imagination.

Food for Thought on Creativity: “We have to continually be jumping off cliffs and developing our wings on the way down.” ― Kurt Vonnegut





© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782398-Creation-Saturday-I-Used-to-Think