*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782533-This-ones-about-the-Monday-morning-Sunday-Blogger
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1762035
A little bit of everything, colored my own way.
#782533 added May 13, 2013 at 11:36am
Restrictions: None
This one's about the Monday morning Sunday Blogger.
30DBC PROMPT: "Blog. Tell us about your week. Include your favorite blog entry from your fellow challengers from the preceding week and, most importantly, why."

What's up folks? I'm gonna keep this short and hopefully sweet, as I'm looking forward to the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS and "Blogging Circle of Friends prompts for Monday, but first I must share my favorite entry of the week.

I usually try to avoid going to the same well too many times, but in this circumstance I can't help it...so for the second week in a row I'm going with Elle - on hiatus , but with good reason.

I know I mentioned this entry ("Why you yellow bellied ingrate!) in my previous entry, but it bears repeating. It's a great reminder of what WDC started out as for all of us who've been around long enough to sort of remember it, and it gives those who weren't around a glimpse of what working on the site used to be like. I don't think there's anyone who can't get something from that entry.

But I also have to say how much I enjoyed "She'll be right, mate. as well. Elle took a tough prompt (man, why does it feel like they've all been tough lately??) and totally killed it...and she even used PopNotes! I enjoy me a well-turned prompt full of wit and PopNotes!!

So there you have the Monday morning Sunday Review. And I'm supposed to blog on top of it? Isn't that what the last six days were for? *Smirk*

Anywho, I think I'm going to catch up on my reading first, and let the new prompts kind of marinate for a bit. Peace...




© Copyright 2013 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782533-This-ones-about-the-Monday-morning-Sunday-Blogger