*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782638-Hieroglyphics-of-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #1677545
"Putting on the Game Face"
#782638 added May 14, 2013 at 7:40am
Restrictions: None
Hieroglyphics of Life
Hieroglyphics of Life

Part of finding something is knowing where to look. If life originated on this planet from a different dimension where would that world be located? Since we are full of fluids that resemble salt water the ocean would be a good starting point. In the ocean are a multitude of living organisms so vast it boggles the mind.

Next the place where it all began would be small. If we look at the blueprints for say an automobile or house and the blueprints for a living organism, the scale is small to the point that it is hardly visible, even with the most advanced of technology.

Next it uses a chemically based language, rather than one based upon alpha characters and numbers (binary) that we are more familiar with. We can see the characters and print them off but we can’t read them. We don’t have a Rosetta Stone that helped us learn to read Hieroglyphics. Still a language is a language and something not entirely foreign to our understanding.

So while we are getting closer there is plenty we still don’t know. We don’t know where this dimension is located, what it looks like inside and if its still inhabited or not. We know that the design uses symbols we can see but don’t really understand. We know that the writers did not have an easy access to the range of resources we do. The materials they had access to were chemical enzymes and chains of amino acids where humans have a broader range of elements and compound. The evidence is in the materials they built their life forms with as opposed to the materials we are using to build our life forms.

Still if you look at the functions the human body performs and the functions of a Mars Explorer you see some definite similarities. So using the Life Model it looks like a fair assumption to say that we are heading down the same path our creators took at a different scale using raw materials we are more comfortable using, but still following the basic principles that we see evidenced in our minds and bodies.

Some people, who have nearly died, say that the experience is like going down a tunnel with a light at the other end. That is as close as we can get to what happens when the life cycle of an organism ends. I only mention this because we see the PCV pipe analogy being used. It might be a reach but could it be that in death we return to the dimension where life began its journey?

© Copyright 2013 percy goodfellow (UN: trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
percy goodfellow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782638-Hieroglyphics-of-Life