*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782960-Stupid-Things-to-Worst-Things
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1777018
All about me and my world!
#782960 added May 18, 2013 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
Stupid Things to Worst Things
May 18, 2013


Blogging Circle of Friends prompt is "What's one of the stupidest things you've ever done?"

There are several things that combined into the stupdiest thing I've ever done.

I skipped my senior year to become a college freshman. Now, some may say this meant I was smart. Well, yeah, maybe, but I missed out on a year that's supposed to be fun. A year where teens get to make decisions about where they want to go to college and what they want to major in. My parents made me go to college early and told me what to major in (English and History education). Of course, I obeyed them. I didn't have a choice.....

Well, I spent years changing my major as a result because I was never happy........ I dropped out of college after about 4 years and worked jobs that only paid minimum wage. Jobs that I hated!!!!!!!

I did go back to college after a 4 year break, but it wasn't the same....... I did get a two-year degree in Accounting, but I didn't really like being a business major. My heart always belonged to Music and Theater.

If I could go back to being 17, I would at least, persue a major in Music. I could have put Music down on the paper during orientation, but I was too scared of what my parents would think..... My parents actually said that they wouldn't have anything to do with me......... They were serious too........

However, I know that life is full of choices, and that God has a plan for us all..... I just think now that maybe all that has happened has been His will after all. In other words, I'm not bitter.

There is one other thing that I did that I would even rate higher than this, but I don't think I'm ready to talk/write about it yet. Maybe, I will at another time.........


Your 2 Cents prompt is "Worst anything (movie, book, televison show, vacation destination, restaurant, tennis shoe, whatever)"

This is an interesting topic...... I will tell you what movie I can't stand, and it will probably surprise you all....... I think that "The Notebook" is about the worst movie ever made! It was way too sappy! So sickeningly sappy until it made me want to vomit! I just can't deal with Nicholas Sparks books/movies. Nights In Rodanthe was the only movie that I could stand to watch. I've never read his novels because the back cover blurbs make me just roll my eyes.


Other News In My World!

I'm watching a movie on Lifetime. I don't know the name of it, but it's about a girl who wrote some stuff about a group of popular girls, and it finally gets back to those girls what she wrote. As a result, the popular girls beat up the girl.... I mean beat her up bad... They gave her a concussion, damaged her eye, and busted her ear drum.

I have a zero tolerance for bullying! I was bullied in junior high. However, I fought back! Not that it was neccessarily the right thing to do because it just made it worse. I finally figured out that bullies tend to love a good fight with the underdog.........

© Copyright 2013 very thankful (UN: sisterofmercy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
very thankful has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/782960-Stupid-Things-to-Worst-Things