*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783444-At-the-Beginning-of-a-the-Last-Week-in-May
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#783444 added May 26, 2013 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
At the Beginning of a the Last Week in May
The May 26, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Blog. Tell us about your week. Include your favorite blog entry from your fellow challengers from the preceding week and, most importantly, why.

The prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Today's a free day with no prompt, so blog on whatever your heart desires, and have an awesome day!

It's the beginning of the last week in May 2013, a time in history that will never repeat. I contemplate the proceeding week, so that I can write my Sunday review. What have I written during the week of May 19 to May 25, 2013? I wrote the poem "The Dance of Life, I made several entries in "Snow Melt and "The Snowflake Chronicles. I also made two entries in "Dreams of Snow and one entry in "Snow Scribbles. I read some intriguing and thought provoking entries in other blogs. The entries I liked the most in the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS were "Invalid Entry and "The Potion"  . I also read some interesting entries in "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum, but I can't decide which one I like best; this is another manifestation of the issue I have with making up my mind. I'll have to work on this issues to determine specifically what causes it.


My plans for the upcoming week consists of drying the load of laundry I have in the washer, baking a chocolate cake in the microwave oven, baking the rest of the cornbread mix so that I can eat it with the can of chili I received in my senior food allotment for May, and, of course washing the dishes. I have other things to do around the house; however, I'm not going to list them in this entry. I have writing a short story to write for the "Invalid Item, which has to be about a vampire. The inspiration for this story can be found in "Invalid Post"  . I will make blog entries and write other things this week.


It's the last week in May 2013, it's a week full of activities, surprises, and (considering the way the weather has been across the country) possible disasters. I don't know everything that is going to happen during the coming week and I'm not sure I would want to know. The one thing I do know is that I have to keep writing even if I have to sit at the computer at midnight with a cup of coffee to keep me away. I know that I have to accomplish my word count goal. I know that I have to limit my writing sessions to fifteen minutes even if I have to save my work in the middle of the story when my time is up. I have to write for only fifteen minutes because if I write longer I have difficulty getting out of the chair. I also know that this entry has taken more then fifteen minutes to compose and that's alright because it's the beginning of a new week. I'm allowed to exceed my set writing time once a week even if I have difficulty getting out of the chair after I post this entry.

It's the beginning of a new week!
Is it a new beginning or is it a new chapter?
Life moves forward
and each person decides
how to rise from the disasters
of yesterday.

Thought of the Day: “No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” - C. JoyBell C.




© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/783444-At-the-Beginning-of-a-the-Last-Week-in-May