*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784591-The-Bitch-and-others
by RICH
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #1584786
Blogging, to take over the world.
#784591 added June 25, 2013 at 3:01pm
Restrictions: None
The Bitch and others
*Reading**Pumpkin*

There, we have a photo of the bitch called Bitch.

As is clear, she is not a happy creature, why, she is a mongrel as well ...

The less said about her heritage the better, as we still wonder about the brick in the history.

24th of June 2013

The moon's a balloon.
- the title of David Niven's memoir. (The Phantom in the Pink Panther movie.)

The moon, especially the Super Moon, is a sight which have impressed this writer on a few occasions in his lifetime.

There was this one time, camping out in the wilderness of South West Africa (Namibia), where the super moon rose out of the camel-thorn trees, up into the sky, to cross over into a new day, and the sight to stay forever in the mind.

The other, at the midnight hour, on the start of an Easter weekend, rising up from between the mountain peaks, over the calm fishing waters of the dam, like Superman, up, up, and away - to the West onto the next day.

Then they want to say, the moon has no power over one, they must spend the hour of the day, when all is away - and it is only you and the moon. Then they must come again and say ...

♫ Times, they are a-changin ... Bob Dylan


The time has come said every one, for things to change and improve.

Why, we can achieve all these great things, yet, peace and goodwill, are not high up on the list.

---- 1984 - Orwell; is on the news, Snowden's a traitor to his kind, human rights are not abused, 'we are only safe guarding the masses from themselves'. ----

This may be true, and yet we read more, and we believe less.

The news today is good !

Another day of waiting in this country for news about 'the Man of politics', and time will tell its own story.

Greatness in the form of 'leaders' are far and few between.
Even more rare it is for one to get to his end in the way it is meant to be.

Time is not ours to control.

If the attainment of peace is the ultimate objective of all statesmen,
it is, at the same time, something very ordinary,
closely tied to the daily life of each individual.

Eisaku Sato (1901-1975) - Nobel prize winner and Japanese Prime Minister













© Copyright 2013 RICH (UN: j2rr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RICH has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/784591-The-Bitch-and-others