*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785101-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#785101 added June 18, 2013 at 4:52pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
It feels kind of strange to not be working, getting ready for work or working on something at home, for work. I have my e-report sent, I attached a uniform order, and I replied to both e-mails. I do have more to do here at home, for work, but I'm putting it off so I can relax and enjoy a nice day.

It's back to my modified schedule again, so the next four days will be easy ones. This cuts my time back some and gives me time to prepare for the weekend. I hope to have someone interviewed soon, but I'm still waiting on applicants to come in.

I should be working on something, mowing, trying to fix the other vehicle, or repairs around the house, but I just have no motivation. Perhaps by tomorrow I will have recouped from the weekend, but not today.

It is a nice day, though. It was sunny and kind of hot, but it clouded over and there is a nice breeze coming in through the window. We get some breaks in the clouds, so we still have some sunshine and the air smells fresh and clean.

Max came back, so we are relieved to see him again. He is the beat up tomcat that adopted us. He has been pretty close to death a few times now, and is not in the best of shape yet. He did what tomcats do, and vanished for a few days, so we did not know if his injuries got the best of him, if he tangled with a more fit animal, or who ever inflicted the damage on him got another chance.

Today when I came back from dropping Rhonda off, he showed up, rolling on the patio and voicing his glee to be back with his friends, Hyko and Klarissa. I let him in for a bit, gave him some food, and now he is snuggling up to the dogs and driving them a bit crazy.

I have lunch cooking, and it's smelling like it's time to go check on it. Then, time to get ready for work, and hopefully it's a quiet and peaceful evening.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785101-Tuesday