*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785911-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#785911 added June 30, 2013 at 7:48pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Well, it's Sunday evening and almost time to go get Rhonda from work. It was kind of nice getting off early today, she showed up an hour before she was scheduled. Of course, the schedule has been so messed up again that it's difficult for me to remember, and I wrote it.

I did get a little more sleep over this weekend, but I'm still kind of dragging. Saturday was the worst, because I only got a few hours of sleep. I was already run down, I'm sick, and I have not been getting anywhere near enough sleep. I dozed off in my chair Saturday afternoon while doing some work. I did get to bed early enough last night and slept good.

Even so, it was only seven hours. I work up before the alarm went off, but only because I have become adjusted to sleeping four or five hours a night. I should sleep good again tonight, but it will be another short night for sleep.

Rhonda is done about eight-thirty, so we will not be home until around nine-thirty. We will need to eat, too. I'm thinking about just stopping and grabbing something to heat up when we get home, so we can get to bed kind of early. I have to be up and back to work in the morning. I want to get there around six or so, and see if I can't catch the guy sleeping.

I will have to work kind of late again, too. It's going to be a long day for both Rhonda and I, but then we will get a break during the week. Once I get someone hired, it will get better, but for now we are splitting the day down the middle, so it will be late getting home again tomorrow night. I may just take a nice nap after I get home.

Well, that's the way the cookie crumbles, as they say. Seems like every time I get the schedule working so we can get a day off, someone else bites the bullet. It's not like they don't know it's coming, I warn them over and over, but they just insist on getting the boot. Then, it's work double shifts and try and keep things going until we hire and train someone.

We barely get them trained, and I have to put them on alone so we can fill in for another bullet biter. Or at least, that's the way it's going this time. Even so, I feel we will do all right without him, and more than likely get a better person to replace him. It's just a matter of time, and holding in there with a lot of hours and little sleep.

Now, that's enough of this, I'm off to relax a bit.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/785911-Sunday