*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786024-Tuesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#786024 added July 2, 2013 at 9:01pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday
Just getting this started for now, but hope to be back in a while to finish. Today it's not for lack of time before work, I'm home already. I think I will get used to this pretty fast. But, even though I have a little more time now, I'm so far behind I still can't use it as I desire.

"Just how far behind are you?" You ask.

"So far behind my shadow just lapped me."

At least I am getting some of the stuff done now, and that will free up even more time. It's going to take a while, but I think it will work just fine.

OK, so that did not turn out the way I had planned. It's later than I had expected and I'm so tired I could sleep standing up. But, it wasn't a bad afternoon and evening at all. I got the yard mowed, went in and picked Rhonda up form work, purchased the items I need to fix the kitchen sink, and had a wonderful dinner.

I tried to surprise Rhonda with going out to one of her favorite places for dinner, and I was also going to surprise her with having the lawn mowed, but I went and spilled the beans while we were talking on the way home. Oh well, it's just because I'm so damn tired from the weekend, the stress, and the lack of sleep.

Rhonda is tired out, too. I know she was surprised, but she didn't show it at all; too damn tired.

So, I will call this an entry and enjoy a little ice cream and coffee before hitting the sheets.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786024-Tuesday