*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786226-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#786226 added July 5, 2013 at 9:39pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
It's been a long day. I was up at three-thirty and I'm still not used to getting up that early. It wasn't a bad day at work, but busy enough. Then, after work I did an interview, so by the time it was all said and done, I put in almost ten hours again today.

I was going to get something accomplished after I got home, and I did get a good start. I measured and started getting ready to cut a new plywood mounting system for the air conditioner, but I was so tired I didn't know if I wanted to run power tools. Besides, trying to work on something when I'm that tired is almost making certain I will mess it up.

So, I decided to have a cup of coffee and work online for a bit. I sat down in my recliner with the laptop, and dozed right off. So, I decided to go take a short nap instead. I set an alarm and crawled into bed.

Of course, I couldn't fall right to sleep now. I did eventually doze off, however, but soon enough the phone woke me up. I got up and listened to the answering machine since I was too slow to answer it myself. It was Job Service calling to let Rhonda know they had a job posted that fit her search.

I went back to bed, but then I had to get up and take a leak, after which I again dove into bed to try and sleep. I again dozed off, but soon heard a loud vehicle outside the window. It banged and thumped a few times, then drove off. The garbage truck, it goes on Thursdays, but since it was a holiday, they went today.

I snuggled deeper into the pillow and soon dozed off again, but woke up thinking I had not heard the alarm. I got up and looked, I had another ten minutes before it would go off. I decided to stay up, since I wasn't having much for luck sleeping anyway. i did get a few minutes in here and there, but not enough.

Much like last night, I was waking up about every hour, and that makes for a restless night and a tired day. I hope tonight will be better, a good sound sleep, a restful night, and a good day tomorrow.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786226-Friday