*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786281-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#786281 added July 6, 2013 at 9:15pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
I had this done once, but somehow I managed to lose it instead of saving it. I think I know what I did, I saved, but did not have a title yet. Once the page refreshed, I closed my browser not realizing I had not saved anything. Company was here and I rushed, and that is what the results are.

Not that I had anything spectacular written, I had just talked bout the weekend, since it is the end of the week, and tomorrow starts another one. I don't get weekends off right now, I don't get any days off right now. But I did write bout how that may be changing soon, and that was about it.

Now, it's time to eat, sleep and do it all over again. But before sleeping I am planning on taking a little time to spend in some splendid passion with my wife. I had planned on doing this earlier, before supper but it did not work out that way.

"You know, that afternoon delight, like in the song? Yeah, that's it." Like I said, that was the plan, but on the way home, Rhonda told me that Sarah and the kids were going to stop by for a little while. So, it would not be good to have our daughter and two grandchildren come strolling in to the house while we are in the middle of some passionate love making.

I did have enough time to get her all hot and bothered, and now it's time to eat, then it's time to finish up what we started, then bed, and tomorrow I get to sleep in and not be to work until eight.


© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786281-Saturday