*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786625-The-Deep-Belly-Laugh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#786625 added July 12, 2013 at 1:34pm
Restrictions: None
The Deep Belly Laugh
The July 12, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Tell us about the last time you had a real, deep, crying-from-laughing belly laugh.

Does "Laugh and the world laughs with you, cry and you cry alone" apply to the "deep crying-from-laughing belly laugh"? I'm writing nonsense while I'm trying to remember the last time I laughed that deeply. I know it's been a while, but I can't remember the last time I laughed like that. I can't remember the last time I laughed a deep peeing-from-laughing laugh or a coughing-from -laughing laugh.

I remember the last time I laughed because it was yesterday. I try to laugh everyday. Sometimes I succeed at daily laughter and sometimes I fail. I laugh at inappropriate stuff and at weird stuff. Therefore the last time I laughed a crying-from-laughter laugh had to be at either something weird or inappropriate. I have an extremely odd and weird sense of humor. To demonstrate my odd sense of humor, I find parts of the following funny.


Now that I've had time to think and listen to the silence in the house, I can take a guess at the last time I had a "deep crying-from-laughing belly laugh". I think this type of laugh included a cat. It could have included a bird as well, but I am sure it included a cat.




© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/786625-The-Deep-Belly-Laugh