*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787256-Missed-Day
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#787256 added July 22, 2013 at 9:27am
Restrictions: None
Missed Day
Sunday, July 21. I didn't get my entry in here, but it wasn't anything bad. It's just time, something I find myself with little of, and priorities that make great demands for the time I do not have.

Most of the time, I set aside a few minutes at least, to write in here every day. It's a goal I set for myself, and I intend to stick with it unless there is good reason to miss.

For example, my wife and I enjoy camping out. We rent a campsite, load up the tent and supplies, and then rough it for a few days. No internet, so no way to log in and do my journal entry. So far this year and last, we have not had time or opportunity to camp out, but hopefully we will, soon.

My reason for missing yesterday was kind of the same. I was home and had access to the internet, but I just did not have time to go around. See, yesterday was Rhonda and my seventh wedding anniversary.

I worked in the morning, she worked in the afternoon. So, she was at home half the day while I worked, then I seen her for a few minutes when she got to work, before I came home.

I knew she would not be home until about nine that night, so I did a bit of shopping, got our supper and picked out a couple of outfits for her, then came home. This put the clock at about four in the afternoon.

Next, I started the roast in the slow cooker. Then, it was a matter of getting the other dishes ready. I logged in for a little bit, but I did not have time to spend without stopping.

So, instead of writing in here, I spent the afternoon creating a very wonderful dinner for us to share after she got home. We enjoyed a nice wine with dinner, and some good music, from there it became very passionate. After, we sipped wine, listened to some of "our songs" and talked.

It turned out to be a late night, we didn't get to sleep until after one this morning. But, I didn't have to work early, so we slept in till seven. Well, counting the snoozes, seven thirty.

Now, I have this written in for yesterday, and it's time to get ready for work. I have a few things to print off before I go in, and then I get to meet my boss finally. So, I should go shave and get things going.

I will come back after work and write for today...

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787256-Missed-Day