*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787332-War-Chest-Tuesday-The-Immortality-of-the-Soul
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#787332 added July 23, 2013 at 10:57am
Restrictions: None
War Chest Tuesday: The Immortality of the Soul
The July 23, 2013 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Do you believe immortality exists? What does it mean to be immortal? Does reincarnation exist?

Does immortality exist? Yes!

Does reincarnation exist? No!

What does it mean to be immortal? No one knows for sure until the soul and body divorce at death. At that time, the soul, clothed in the spiritual attributes acquired during its marriage to the body, will ascend into the spiritual world. The body will begin decomposing and return to the ground from which its original elements, its molecules and atoms, came from.

Sign of the Divine
After the death of the body
The soul reflects
Either the light of God
Or the darkness of ego's passions

Thought of the Day: "Thou hast asked Me concerning the nature of the soul. Know, verily, that the soul is a sign of God, a heavenly gem whose reality the most learned of men hath failed to grasp, and whose mystery no mind, however acute, can ever hope to unravel. It is the first among all created things to declare the excellence of its Creator, the first to recognize His glory, to cleave to His truth, and to bow down in adoration before Him. If it be faithful to God, it will reflect His light, and will, eventually, return unto Him. If it fail, however, in its allegiance to its Creator, it will become a victim to self and passion, and will, in the end, sink in their depths." - Bahá'u'lláh, Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh, Pages 159-160 LXXXII: Thou hast asked Me concerning the…




© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787332-War-Chest-Tuesday-The-Immortality-of-the-Soul