*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787424-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#787424 added July 24, 2013 at 8:44pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
And once again, it's getting late and I'm just getting in here to get started. One day that will change and I will have more time for here and not need to put so much in other places. Even so, it was a pretty productive day.

I had to have Rhonda talk to one of the guards, her Facebook page shows her  logging from her phone while working. Even though it says it was six, I didn't want to make a big deal out of it and go in and confront her, so I had Rhonda ask her about it. She told Rhonda it was logged this morning before work. I have no reason not to believe her, so that was the end of it, or so I thought.

She got all uptight over being asked, and I suppose thinks I am trying to catch her at something. I did send her an email to explain things, and will also talk to her on Friday when I see her. I hope she understands as her supervisor, I have to ask. I'm not trusting Facebook to be accurate, but if I don't ask, how will I know?

I did get the parts for the brakes in the van, including two new rotors. It was pretty expensive, but cheaper than taking it in to have the work done. It went good, the brake pads are easy to change and the rotors were not as bad as I thought they would be. So, I took the new ones back and saved quite a bit. About a hundred dollars more if I would have had it done in the shop.

Now, supper is cooking, and it's time to eat, watch a movie, and then get to bed. I work early the rest of the week, and don't want to start out getting over tired.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787424-Wednesday