*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787477-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#787477 added July 25, 2013 at 8:04pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
Well, I got in here a little earlier today. Not that it makes a lot of difference, since I'm still so tired I can't see straight. I worked early this morning, and I was up kind of late last night. I also had to do some work on the sump pump after I got home, which used up most of my time.

Hopefully it works right now. I'm not sure why it wasn't pumping, but I did the lines over, replaced the check valve and elevated the inside so it can gravity feed all the way out. It seemed to be working good when I got done with everything, and I hope that's all I need to do with it.

I also spent a little time with my brother before I came home, and that took care of most of the afternoon. I was waiting around town for a call about someone looking for work; I was hoping to set up an interview with him. But, when the call did come, he didn't have anyone to send over. Not right now, he said, but maybe later. I'll have to get together with him and get a few applications in, just in case we need them.

I do have one, and will call and set up an interview with this guy. He may be just the right person, but I like to have a little choice, not just one person to choose from.

Now, it's time to eat, so I have to run...

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787477-Thursday