*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787602-Patrolling-the-Universe
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#787602 added July 28, 2013 at 7:15am
Restrictions: None
Patrolling the Universe
July 27, 2013
An actual event that happened while at my post last night. There may be one or two little details that might lead the reader to think I might be a bit spaced out.

There I was innocent and untethered when the commander of the ship told us that we needed to investigate a bird that had just corralled itself in the stern of the ship. We isolated the cameras to transport to the origional scene that precipitated this bird's invasion. It happened July 24th at about 1400. That is the time my crew member punched into the computer. Later we would discover that it was July 25th oops!! We found the little bird and we were on our way to the planet from which the invasion took place. Some say that it looked like a crow. Lieutenant Streg thought differently and squished the alien unmercifully before we could interrogate. This information is top secret and if any one asks you what happened "give them the bird".(*see below).


* "give them the bird"-an intergalactic sign(flapping wings), sharing peace and happiness to one and all.

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787602-Patrolling-the-Universe