*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787604-Lets-go-on-with-a-Question
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#787604 added July 28, 2013 at 7:14am
Restrictions: None
Let's go on with a Quest(ion)!
July 26th, 2013

Somehow this entry got erased. It might have been that I forgot to push the save button and to think I am an ordained minister. I should know better. The preview button, the first button to push afer the write up is yellow, and for anyone who wonders "it will not save your work." Amongst my meanderings was the wonderful news that I did get the mint ice cream that I wanted so badly the previous day. My wife would have wanted ice cream sandwiches. What does she know. Much of my meditation reflected off the movie "The Hobbit". It can be too easy to live an expected life where no one has to worry about surprises. I was not created that way so who knows where my rants will lead me next. I hope you can hang on for the ride.

I did have an interesting conversation with God in my unsaved entry. Give me some time to think on it. I am tired after working eight hours. I may even remember the title of the blog. Good new to everyone listening. This entry is saved. Praise the Lord.

Drifter: There I am at an intersection. There are vehicles just in front of me that hit it each other and a large van comes within ten feet of my car. A police car is in a lot right from where the accident happened. I am in angst. It could have been me in that accident. Then I think deeper and consider all the times I have felt like an accident just waiting to happen. It is at these times God leaves me to my own thoughts. I am deciding that even when God does not seem to be there, grace is a reminder that in even in the near disasters God is at work. I felt joy and peace knowing that I was safe. Maybe all accidents are not so bad after all. My next adventure will be to seek God out in joy.


© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787604-Lets-go-on-with-a-Question