*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787894-Visiting-Jason-and-then-going-to-work
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #1945617
A boy grows bigger and more muscular after a swim in a pool with contaminated water.
#787894 added July 31, 2013 at 7:01pm
Restrictions: None
Visiting Jason and then going to work
Being on 5-foot-7-inches tall and weighing only 120 pounds, Matt was considered to be average height and skinny with no muscle at all. But that was alright for a guy like him since he was never big into sports. He was an average student in middle school, age fourteen, since he played soccer because he was too weak to play football and too short to play basketball. He did have a decent speed on the field, and he was able to kick a soccer ball to his teammates. Soccer was fun and easy to play, and it kept him active. But Matt was more of a geek than a jock, and he stayed in his room when he wasn't playing soccer or in school, reading books, surfing the web, playing video games or studying. He had very few friends and he just minded his own business pretty much. He would get bullied at school now and then, and it was his best friend Jason who bailed him out.

Jason was a little bigger and taller than him, but Jason often studied with Matt as well. Jason wasn't as smart as Matthew, but he appreciated having Matt as a friend. Jason was the same age as Matt, but he was a few inches taller and he had more muscle. He saw himself as Matt's protector, in a way.

Strange things started to happen after Matt's early-morning swim in the pool that day. Once he had gotten home, Matt got into the bathroom to take a hot shower when he saw something as he walked past the large mirror. He noticed that his arms seemed a little thicker and his chest appeared to be a little wider. Was he seeing things? Was it just because he had gone for a swim? Or, had he really gained some muscle that day?

Matt put on his shorts and t-shirt after he got out of the shower and he ran outside so he could go to Jason's house. Luckily, Jason lived just two houses down the street, so it was really easy for the two friends to hook up.

"Yo, Matt! What's up?" Jason said, as Matt came knocking on his door.

"Hey, wanna play some video games before I head off to work?" Matt asked him.

Matt and Jason then went to Jason's bedroom where the two boys spent a few hours playing a few games on his Xbox. They had a great time, which was normal since the two boys were like brothers.

When it was about three o'clock in the afternoon, Matt got up and said bye before he walked back to his house and changed into his uniform. He then hopped onto his bicycle and rode to the small restaurant down the street where he worked. It was a sandwich shop, where customers requested sandwiches with certain items to be custom-made for them and then Matt would put it together and ring up the sale.

Before Matt clocked in to start his shift at the sandwich shop, he had a glass of cold water since he was thirsty from riding his bike four miles from his house to the store. He gulped down the water right away and wiped the water from his lips before he walked up to the counter in the back where he started cutting and preparing all the vegetables for the front counter. He had to cut up all the lettuce, tomatoes and onions so that Megan, who worked at the front counter, could place the veggies on the sandwiches.
© Copyright 2013 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/787894-Visiting-Jason-and-then-going-to-work