*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788045-On-The-Keyboard
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#788045 added August 2, 2013 at 4:00pm
Restrictions: None
On The Keyboard
{{c:violet}b}Open to the mystery of discovering what is deep within
caressing keys that will lead me to where I've been
Follow me and discover what is behind the door
of dreams and shattered dreams and a whole lot more{/b}

Another entry and as I begin playing on my magical keyboard my brain cells are dancing to the beat. It is a race to see whether my fingers can keep up with my ever burgeoning mind melody. I am in a better way today. I am discovering how difficult for me to grasp how to rewrite. I notice no matter what I do to correct my work there is a dissonance. It is not quite right. So I get back to my keyboard and try some different notes/letters and hopefully it sounds better than it did before. I am learning that this is what makes reviews an important part of the writng journey.


I am beginnning my warp speed work week. It is what I call patrolling the universe, which is the environs of what I am called to observe and report. My keyboard awaits the coordinates that will take me to another dimension. In the course of the journey I will discover new life forms and go where no man/woman has ever gone before. You might pray for me. There are times when my coordinates lead me to places I would rather not go. God bless, may the keyboard ever bless and sing to your soul. The battle is only just now beginning.

Over and out. *Delight*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788045-On-The-Keyboard