*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788162-Drinking-and-Growing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #1945617
A boy grows bigger and more muscular after a swim in a pool with contaminated water.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#788162 added August 3, 2013 at 8:53pm
Restrictions: None
Drinking and Growing
Matt was just happy to be home again. Now, he liked his job at the sandwich shop. He was very lucky he had gotten that job, especially in this bad economy. It could have been worse, where he was sweeping or mopping floors, picking up trash, or flipping burgers all day long. At least here he was in the A/C all day long, he had to work with veggies and fruit juices and he got to make healthy sandwiches so it really wasn’t so bad at all. The only thing about it was the bike ride home in the hot sun.

When he got home, he was hot and sweaty and super thirsty! He put his bike in the garage and jogged into the house via the open garage door. Then, he opened the fridge door and pulled out the jug of cold water. He filled his plastic cup with ice all the way to the rim, spilling a few ice cubes on to the floor. Then he finally poured enough cold water into the cup so that he could guzzle it all down in one big gulp.

“Man… It’s so hot outside…” he sighed, as he licked his lips. “I thought I was gonna melt!”

Finally, Matt walked into his room where he removed his shoes, socks and shirt. Everything was soaked in sweat, and he was just dying to take a nice cold shower. He tossed all his dirty clothes in the dirty laundry hamper before marching into the bathroom.

Once inside, he had already turned on the water when he was suddenly overcome by that weird rumbling sensation, which came from deep inside of him. It was that weird feeling again, like something inside of him was about to make his entire body inflate from the inside out, especially his muscles!

“Ohhh man… it’s that weird feeling again!” he gasped, as his chest bulged a little bit and his torso began to grow a big longer and bigger. His legs inflated a bit more and seemed to grow bigger and longer as well, making him another inch taller!

“What… What the heck is happening?” he groaned as the short growth spurt came to an end. As he checked himself out in the mirror, it became very noticeable this time. He was having these short growth spurts which were making him grow bigger and taller and more muscular!

Matt decided to take his shower first. He got under the shower and allowed the water to rinse off his entire body. It felt so good! He used the bar of soap to clean himself, then he allowed the water to rinse himself off again. When he came out of the shower, he felt great! The only thing he noticed was that he did indeed seem bigger than before! Was he growing every time he came in contact with water? It seemed too crazy to be true but he realized that something was causing him to grow!

He dried himself off and then he walked back into the bedroom. His clothes were starting to feel tight on him. This was going to become a problem if he continued to grow. Not only that, but he realized that he would have to bring up his weird growth spurts to his mother sooner or later, if he continued to outgrow his clothes!

His t-shirts were starting to fit too tight on him and his shorts were too small for him. He was literally bursting out of his wardrobe at this rate! What was he going to do now?

Just then the door opened and his mother walked in, carrying a hamper filled with laundry.

“Matt! I need you to put away these clothes, my dear. Then you have new things to wear for…” she began but stopped when she saw her son standing before her. “Ohmygosh!”

She put the basket down and she slowly walked up to her bigger, taller son.

“Are you growing taller?” she asked him.

“I think I’ve been having some growth spurts lately…” he just shrugged.

“Yeah… I noticed… But you’ve been growing a lot over the past few days!” she remarked. “Let’s keep an eye on that… Maybe I’ll take you to the doctor on my day off!”

“Ohhh mommmm!” Matt groaned. “I’m not feeling sick!”

“Still! You’re growing too fast! I just want the doctor to check you out!” his mother insisted.

Then she looked at how he was struggling to put on his clothes.

“Plus, we need to go shopping. You can barely fit into those shirts!”

Matt let out a deep sigh. He hated going clothes shopping with his mother.

“Let’s get something to eat! Then, I’ll take you to the mall!” she said.

Matt just groaned as he put on his shoes. Everything was too small on him. He needed new clothes.
© Copyright 2013 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788162-Drinking-and-Growing