*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788196-Sleepy
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#788196 added August 4, 2013 at 3:06pm
Restrictions: None
Sleepy
August 4th, 2013

One of the seven dwarves was sleepy. I now know how he got his name. Never underestimate the stresses of life which can weigh you down. I had a book by Han Selye about the stress of life. I gave it to my pastor over thirty years ago and have not seen it yet. Maybe he was even more sleepy than me. I and wondering about my wandering that lead me to a coworker who is not just a little entertaining. Every day at work is about having a party. We bounce off of each other in funny ways. One example of this involved me looking at the CCTV's(cameras) for a past event. Saturday is the day off for all the employees, so that there is absolutely nothing going on. I transported myself back to a few days before. Sure enough I found someone in the building and had my buddy wondering how the h... did he get in the building past us. I then changed the cameras to the warehouse and there were all kind of people. I thought for sure he was going to lose it. We clown around like that through the whole shift. Today will be his last day. When I got bored all I need to do is push my transporter button back to when we worked together. It will not ever be quite the same. Maybe if I keeping working with the cameras I will capture us in a place that defies eternity and in that moment we will together forever again.

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788196-Sleepy