*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788365-At-the-Movies-and-Other-New
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#788365 added August 7, 2013 at 12:25pm
Restrictions: None
At the Movies and Other New
The August 7, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
Have you ever seen any Disney movies? If so, which is your favorite?
Alternate Prompt For Those Who Have Never Seen A Disney Movie: What is your favorite movie?

Maybe it's the crowd and the chocolate,
Or the over sized soda that I like;
Viewing videos at home just isn't fun.
I like sitting in a theater seat,
Eating a gigantic tub of popcorn and
Sipping a Pepsi while I watch...

Have I ever seen any Disney movies? Several! The movies I remember most are (1) Snow White and (2) The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I remember Snow White because of a scene showing the wicked queen and the magic mirror. I remember The Sorcerer's Apprentice because of a scene with dancing brooms. I always wanted a dancing broom to sweep my floor and I wouldn't mind a dancing mop to mop it.

On To Other News

I joined writing.com on October 31, 2002, since that date I have give 6,002 reviews and 5,923 ratings. I attempt to do at least three reviews a day, which lately has been difficulty because of depression and lack of concentration, which I think has to do with the depression. Sometimes it's difficult to get off the couch either because of the depression or because my left knee hurts when I attempt to stand up, which may contribute to the depression. I have always disliked talking way I feel, I don't mind writing about the depression and the darkness. I have an off line journal that I use for that, I write letters to dead people about the way I feel. I'm not sure why I chose this method of dealing with it; however, lately I've found it difficult to do that.

At this moment, I'm not depressed. I was depressed earlier this morning, but after saying some prayers and putting the dishes in the sink to soak I feel better. I know I need to contact my doctor about this, but the prospects of taking more medication just doesn't appeal to me right now. I have difficulty enough with the four or five meds I take now. I take four every day and one when the pain becomes too difficult to bear. The problem with the pain medication is that I have to take it with food, so I can't take it when I get up. When I get up I have to take the thyroid medication and then wait about an hour before I eat or dink anything except water.

Prayer
is a way of training the mind
while placing everything
in the hands
of a higher power.

Thought of the Day: "The other thing is that if you rely solely on medication to manage depression or anxiety, for example, you have done nothing to train the mind, so that when you come off the medication, you are just as vulnerable to a relapse as though you had never taken the medication." - Daniel Goleman



© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788365-At-the-Movies-and-Other-New