*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788766-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#788766 added August 12, 2013 at 9:37pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
Here it is, late again. Well, not late by normal standards, although WDC will show this post written an hour later than it was. Even so, not late for you, perhaps, but late for me. Me! The guy who stays up until three or so. Not no more, this working mornings changed all that. Now, after getting up at 03:00 and working about ten hours straight through, then going through an interview and hire session, so a total of just over twelve hours, eight is late.

But, she is hired and hopefully the training goes well and soon I can have more time for myself. Of course there are those who will put demands on it right off, but I think I can work around them.

Even as relief shows up, however, so does more difficulty and adversity. I will lose another worker at the end of the month, and I upset the delivery coordinator when she got put in her place today. Speaking of which, she also put me in a bad position.

See she is trying to push off some of her work and responsibility on the security guards, so I had to put a stop to it. Now, I could have reported the incident, but it was borderline, and I did not want to get her into any trouble. But, she decided the outcome and now I have to do what is dictated.

She wanted me to do something I cannot do, a very big security risk. I did not realize at the time what she wanted me to do, and if she had been smart and kept her mouth shut, I never would have learned about her intentions. But, when she did not get her way, she went over the radio and asked why, and then explained that her intention was not only adding work for me that I am not qualified to do, but that she wanted me to break security protocals.

Then, she made a comment over the radio about how she would remember this when we needed to have something straightened out by her. Well, that sounds like she is going to get even with me for doing my job, and it is something I do have to report. My intentions were to get the message to her that this would not fly, without getting her into any trouble.

She took my nice intentions and forced a move I cannot avoid. Well, it was her choice; I tried.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788766-Monday