*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788929-The-Tricks-of-Memory
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#788929 added August 15, 2013 at 4:56pm
Restrictions: None
The Tricks of Memory
The August 15, 2013 prompt for "Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum is
When was the last time you successfully tricked someone?

When was the last time I successfully tricked someone? I have no idea. I can't remember ever tricking anyone, which could mean that I have never tricked anyone or that it was so long ago, I don't remember when, where, or how I accomplished the feat.

I liked trick or treat!
Halloween was always neat,
with bags full of candy and other sweets.

When was the last time I tricked someone successfully? If I ever did succeed at tricking someone, it would have been on April Fools Day because I never, or at least I don't remember ever, tricking someone on Halloween. The reason for this is that Grandpa Frank always took us trick or treating on Halloween. Grandpa would not allow us to trick anyone even if the person didn't give us a treat.

On April Fools Day
it was always fun to play
a trick and then say
"Happy April Fools Day!"


Why can't I remember successfully tricking anyone? I supposes I could have tricked someone at or about and important event. That would explain why I can't remember successfully tricking anyone.

Thought of the Day: "How strange are the tricks of memory, which, often hazy as a dream about the most important events of a man's life, religiously preserve the merest trifles." - Richard Burton

© Copyright 2013 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/788929-The-Tricks-of-Memory