*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789100-Registration
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#789100 added August 18, 2013 at 7:35am
Restrictions: None
Registration
August 16th 2013

In a manner of speaking this day was one of registration. I could relate to the journey that Joseph took with Mary into Bethlehem. Why should I have to bother with something so mundane. It is one of the rite of passage moments. I am functioning on little or no sleep. Still, this is the condition that my wife places on me. So much for all the hours spent getting the car so it could run. It had been given up for dead. It only seemed fair that I could see it being raised from the dead. The wait was on and I was the least bit impatient. There were persons of all sizes and colors. The ones that burdened me the most were people that seemed to be in line forever. I had number 101 and I was tired of waiting. Then came number 100 and I could finally see an end to the ordeal. Is this what Mary and Joseph went through as Mary was laboring and close to birth? They were supposed to be registered for taxation purposes. This registration of the car was going to cost money. I am reminded of the birth of an infant whose name was Jesus and I am glad for the opportunity for all to know the one who would eventually die for them all. Maybe my car was not so bad after all. It gets me to work and it saved us money. In the end it might be God's chariot ushering others into the reality of God's rule. To that I say amen!!!

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789100-Registration