*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789152-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#789152 added August 18, 2013 at 10:46pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Well golly gee, I missed yesterday and barely made it in today. Why? Because of working seven days a week. I really need some down time to re-energize. I should get some rest this week, but only one day off, and the way things have been going, I may very likely be working by the time Wednesday and my day off get here.

Or, I may be working from home trying to get things caught back up again. Of course, if my brother finds out I have a day off, he will do his best to get me to go fishing with him. That's the way it's been going, very few days off this summer. I think I could count my days off on one had and that's going back to May.

Out of them days I was off, I still was working, just not on site. I can't really say that, it would be more truthful to say that I was not scheduled to work, was not on the clock, and was not getting paid, but I was still working from home or going in to talk to someone. Other days I was doing interviews, working on paperwork and faxes, or a combination of all of these.

That is how I got so overtired this week. Well, this summer; it's been building up week after week. Even so, I have gotten myself caught up on sleep a few times, only to have it start all over. Lately it's been my brother and fishing.

I do love to fish, and I do enjoy getting out on the lake and relaxing. But, with so much going on, I can't really relax, and even if I do go out on the lake, there are so many other things I should be doing. I just make myself get further behind, and then have to try and get caught back up again. Even worse, I don't get home and resting soon enough, so I get behind in my sleep.

Hopefully that is coming to an end soon. Hopefully.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789152-Sunday