*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789580-Friday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#789580 added August 23, 2013 at 11:12pm
Restrictions: None
Friday
Better get this done so I can get to bed. It's just after ten here, on a Friday night. I should be out having fun, but instead heading for bed. Weekends are just two more working days for this guy. But, then everyday is a working day.

However, if the schedule works out, I will have one day off this week, and two next week. That is a big if, though. It all depends on one person, who really doesn't want to work. She would rather put her time in as a volunteer than to work for pay, and she would stab her father in the back and use him for a stool to reach her goals.

She is the kind of person who smiles and tells you one thing to your face while coniving how to walk over you as she does it. What makes it so bad, is she doesn't even realize she is doing it most times. She lives in a fantasy world, where everything makes her a hero, when in fact, she is really just a zero.

The good news is, one more week and she is gone. That is another one down and I did not have to terminate her position. Just like the rest of the zeros before her, she did it to herself.

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789580-Friday