*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789919-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#789919 added August 28, 2013 at 1:41pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
Look at the time? Wow! It's barely after noon and I'm in here writing. Well, noon here anyway. To be exact, it's noon-thirty and I'm in here.

I know, nothing to get excited about -- NOT! It is if you know how things have been going around here. I'm doing good to get in here before midnight, most days. So, what's different today?

Well, for one thing, I have a day off. That's way different from the normal routine this summer. Also, I don't have a ton of work to do from home. I did have a report to do, and a couple of calls to make, but they are all done.

This is how things work when the schedule works out. Now, I have to get this person to work one more day, her last day, and we, me and my wife, will have a day off together. When was the last time? I think it was in mid May, or maybe it was the end of April. Last spring, anyway.

And, since I do not have a ton of work to do, at least for my job, I'm thinking of doing something relaxing. If I don't, I know I will end up working on something else. So, I finish this, call my little brother, and I'm off for the lake.

It's not going to be a long day out there, but a few hours should do. I may just drive in and surprise him, since I have to get vinegar anyway. He built a new gate for the fence around the yard, and he wants me to stop by and see it. This may be the opportunity to do just that.

So, perhaps I will get back in here later, but I kind of doubt it. Things just don't usually work out that way. No matter, though, I have my entry in for the day, and now it's off to other adventures. Who knows, I may even find something to write about~

© Copyright 2013 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789919-Wednesday