*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789844-A-Life-of-Reviews
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#789844 added August 27, 2013 at 3:16pm
Restrictions: None
A Life of Reviews
August 27th 2013

I think some people would like to know why I like to review the writings of other people. I believe it results from seeing myself in a review on a moment by moment basis. Reviewing keeps me humble and being reviewed even more humbled. From the beginning of my life I have been a work in process. A couple people inadvertantly decided to birth me and from then on people wonder what to make of me. The best I know to do is return the favor. I am learning over time I like to sing, play tennis and eat. None of which I do much better than anyone else. I see myself as a writer, minister and actualizer. I pray that I am not too critical, a drag or just plain crazy(out of touch). By the grace of God I get through any given day wiser than when the day first started. I am thankful for all that are patient with me. I look at some of the reviews that other do and I feel like an old used car compared to a brand new cadillac. More than any thing I love to read the stories and poems others that are gracefully added to the writing landscape. I thank God and Blog that I can make my sentiments available to others. Peace Out!!!!!!*Inlove*

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/789844-A-Life-of-Reviews