*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790809-Friends
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#790809 added September 6, 2013 at 10:12pm
Restrictions: None
Friends
September 6, 2013

I am learning what friendship means of late. My best buddy had a procedure done and I was glad to see how it went. We talked for a considerable time. He even was able to make light of it. The procedure was dealing with growth in his groin that might be cancerous. He was asking the doctor when he could have sex again. She replied in maybe twenty four hours and then he asked for the doctors number. It is good his wife does not know about that one. We eat together, laugh together and are with each other in good times and when things are challenging. I pray that others can know the friendship we are knowing. When friends are friends in a forever sense God is not far away.

Behold is becoming like a friend to me. He is a coworker that I have been writing a piece about. He refuses to let life get him down. He is managing his recent kidney issues by signing up for every job in the states with a great amount of success. He may have a vocation of taking care of prisoners. The best news out of our relationship is his choice to be free and share the good news. Praise God!!!

© Copyright 2013 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/790809-Friends